• Highest signal quality
• Extensive coverage of all transponder frequencies
• High flexibility
The FRC0720 offers some advanced and unique features such as a calibrated high linearity over the entire bandwidth combined with a very high frequency stability.
The FRC0720 is easy to operate and monitor. All control and monitoring parameters are available locally on the front panel and remotely through a web interface. It is also possible to control or monitor the FRC0710 via RMCP or SNMP.
- Agile L-band to IF-band Downconverter
- High Gain
- IF output frequency switchable between 70 and 140 MHz
- Ultra fine L-band frequency resolution (48Hz)
- Very high frequency stability
- High linearity over the entire bandwidth
- Low noise figure
- Spectrum inversion
- Optional LNB power supply
- Optional 10 MHz reference input/output