Advantech Wireless dual channel converters uses the latest technology in conversion, giving two independent conversion chains in 1 RU package, local and remote control thus providing the ultimate in performance and user friendly operation at a very competitive price.
The spectral purity, low phase noise and stability exceed the requirements of all major international satellite network operators.
The flexible and comprehensive monitor and control features on the HP converter ensure that it will fit into any network management system architecture. The user-friendly front panel or the RS485 remote interface will provide full set-up and fault monitoring facilities. The RS232 will provide the Monitor and Control functions via a PC and will also allow for software downloading.
The converter is fully synthesized with the PLL oscillator either locked to a highly stable internal 10 MHz reference or if the external 10 MHz reference signal with proper power level is present, the PLL will automatically lock to the external reference.
- Dual channel
- Two converters (up&down) embedded in a single 1RU chassis
- 70 MHz or 140 MHz IF
- 125 kHz step size
- Cost effective solution
- 950 – 1750 MHz or 950 – 2150 MHz L-Band
- Fully compliant with IESS 308/309 requirements
- Internal/External 10 MHz Reference with Autosensing
- High linearity
- Low group delay
- Front panel control (local) via buttons, display and LEDs
- Full remote control via RS232, RS485 or optional Ethernet interface port
- Embedded down-converter with inverted or non-inverted output spectrum available