The Advantech Wireless L-Band Synthesized Frequency Converter, WE range, uses the latest technology in conversion, local and remote control thus providing the ultimate in performance and user friendly operation at a very competitive price.
The spectral purity, low phase noise and high stability meet the requirements of WAAS and EGNOS international satellite network operators.
The flexible and comprehensive monitor and control features on the WE series converters ensure that it will fit into any network management system architecture. The user-friendly front panel or the RS485 remote interface will provide full set-up and fault monitoring facilities. The RS232 will provide the Monitor and Control functions via a PC and will also allow for software downloading.
The converter is fully synthesized with the PLL oscillator either locked to a highly stable internal 10 MHz reference or if the external 10 MHz reference signal with proper power level is present, the PLL will automatically lock to the external reference.
- Up to two embedded converters in single 1RU chassis
- 70 +/- 20 MHz IF
- 10 Hz step size
- L-Band 950 – 1850 MHz
- Fully compliant with WAAS and EGNOS requirements
- Internal/External 10 MHz Reference with Autosensing
- High stability
- Low phase noise
- Cost effective solution
- Front panel control (local) via buttons, display and LEDs)
- Full remote control via RS232, RS485 or optional Ethernet interface port