Agilis AAV980 Series C-Band OHT (One Housing Transceiver) is a low cost RF ODU (OutDoor Unit) transceiver for satellite communication. It is designed for voice and data application operating in different modulation formats including BPSK, QPSK, QAM and FM.
Agilis AAV980 OHT is a very compact ODU that comprises of Power Supply, Upconverter, SSPA (Solid State Power Amplifier), Down Converter and low phase noise synthesizers. It has a built-in M&C for remote and local monitoring and control. In addition, Agilis has a wide range of SSPA booster options for higher power applications.
It is suitable for SCPC (Single Channel Per Carrier) or MCPC (Multi-Channel Per Carrier), DAMA (Demand Assigned Multiple Access) and TDMA (Time Division Multiple Access) applications.
- Available for all C-Band frequencies
- Broadband data transmission
- Low cost, compact model
- Easy installation & configuration
- Built-in monitor and control
- Higher power options available
- Built-in image rejection filter
- Very stable OCXO reference oscillator
- Output power monitoring
- Electronically tuneable synthesizer
- 1.0MHz frequency step size
- Redundancy ready
- Surge protection
- 70 or 140MHz IF interface