ALB150 Series X-Band BUC (Block-Up Converter) is a highly cost-effective RF outdoor transmitter for satellite communication. The BUC has very high output power linearity and works well from -40ºC up to 60ºC. The BUC also has a wide input voltage range which allows it to work from 18V to 60V.
Agilis X-Band BUC is designed for high reliability operation in various applications such as flyaway antenna. The BUC also has the most complete M&C features in the industry.
Easy to install, it is redundancy-ready and field-proven for any harsh operating environment. It is suitable for both data and voice communication operating in different modulation formats.
Agilis X-Band BUC is a compact design that comprises of Upconverter, Solid State Power Amplifier, Phase Locked Oscillator and DC-DC power converter. It employs L-Band IF interface to the indoor unit.
- Direct antenna mount
- Wide operating temperature range -40ºC to +60ºC
- Wide input D.C voltage range 18V to 60V
- Standard RS232/485 interface & optional SNMP/HTTP M&C option
- Excellent linearity
- Extremely reliable
- High power efficiency
- Excellent phase noise characteristics
- Low spurious
- Automatic temperature compensation feature
- RoHS compliant
- Waterproof with IP65 standard
- Easy installation
- Redundancy option
- LED indicator for BUC status