This small and lightweight BUC is ideal for SOTM applications while also offering benefits for fixed and maritime applications.
Designed to be mounted on the feed horn, the BUC has “Best in Class” efficiency and “lowest power consumption” with less than 330W. The unit works on a wide range DC power supply of 38V to 60V. Innovative and efficient thermal design makes this BUC on of the smallest, robust, reliable and rugged enough to withstand outdoor conditions in the industry.
The unit can be configured to work in 1:1 redundant mode by adding on a simple redundancy option to the basic unit.
- Compact and lightweight
- Feed mountable
- Available in super Hi Ku-Band
- Forward power detection facility
- Intuitive monitoring & control through RS232/485 & Ethernet (SNMP & HTTP)
- Auto ranging 38 to 60VDC Power Supply
- Optional input AC Voltage
- Automatic fault identification & alarm generation
- Wide operating temperature range -40ºC to +60ºC
- IP65 rated housing ( Weather proof Construction)
- RoHS compliant