ALB128-RG series of Ruggedized BUCs have been developed for operation in extreme environments. Powerful and robust, these BUCs are designed and tested to meet the stringent MIL STD 810F for shock and vibration. The units are light and compact and have built-in redundancy feature. With just a control cable connection between the two units, they can be ready for operation in the redundancy mode.
The BUCs operate over a very wide output frequency range from 13.75GHz to 14.BOGHz. Stringent phase noise specification renders the BUC suitable for use in low, medium and high data rate links. The BUCs are highly linear, so that they can be used close to their rated output power.
The BUCs are designed to meet the EN310489-1 for Radio Spectrum matters, IEC60950 for safety and FCC part 15 class B for EMI/EMC.
The BUC can be controlled and monitored through the PC on an RS232/RS485 Interface and Ethernet.
- Fully MIL STD 810F certified
- World’s first rugged BUC design
- Compact with enhanced M&C feature
- Available for wide frequency range of operation 13.75 to 14.BOGHz
- Highly reliable
- Wide operation temperature range
- Gain compensation over temperature
- RS232/RS485 and Ethernet M&C option
- Built-in redundancy feature