Teledyne Paradise Datacom’s 7RU Indoor, High Power Rack Mount series of SSPAs represent the industry’s highest power density and most reliable high power amplifier systems.
The High Power Rack Mount SSPA employs a modular design, which allows quick and easy replacement in the event of a catastrophic failure of one of the SSPA components. These modular assemblies include: hot-swap SSPA modules, front and rear fan trays; and a rear panel controller card. These amplifiers are powered via a separate power supply chassis.
The power supply is configured as a n+1 redundant, hot swappable, power supply comprised of up to four modules. The power supply is configured such that one module is redundant. In the event of a single power supply module failure, the HPA system will not fail. The power supply module can then be changed without ever taking the HPA out of service.
- Extremely High Power Density: to 1.1 kW C-Band; to 1000W X-Band; to 500W Ku-Band
- Hot Swap, n+1 Redundant Power Supply
- Power Factor Corrected Power Supply
- Modular (soft-fail) Architecture
- Removable fan assemblies
- Ethernet Port
- RF Output Sample Port
- Built-in 1:1 Redundancy Control
- Built-in Maintenance Switch Controller