Extended L-Band (950 – 2150 MHz) to Fixed L-Band (1100 MHz) Single Channel Converter
The HP range of Advantech Wireless frequency converters uses the latest technology in conversion, local and remote control thus providing the ultimate in performance and user friendly operation at a very competitive price.
The spectral purity, low phase noise and stability exceed the requirements of all major international satellite network operators.
The flexible and comprehensive monitor and control features on the HP converter ensure that it will fit into any network management system architecture. The user-friendly front panel or the RS485 remote interface will provide full set-up and fault monitoring facilities. The RS232 will provide the Monitor and Control functions via a PC and will also allow for software downloading.
The converter is fully synthesized with the PLL oscillator either locked to a highly stable internal 10 MHz reference or if the external 10 MHz reference signal with proper power level is present, the PLL will automatically lock to the external reference.
- 1RU chassis containing integrated conversion modules, L-Band interface module, power supply, 10 MHz reference oscillator and M&C board
- Converts super extended L-Band (950 – 2150 MHz) to fixed L-Band (1100 MHz)
- Remote controllable DC and 10MHz supply to LNB with undercurrent alarm
- Fully compliant with IESS 308/309 requirements
- Internal/External 10 MHz Reference with Autosensing
- High linearity
- Front panel control (local) via buttons, display and LEDs
- Full remote control via RS232, RS485 or Ethernet interface port
The Front End ARWF-LX unit can be used for SCPC, DAMA and TDMA as well as full transponder HDTV and traditional analog TV. The lightweight, rugged and compact design also ensures that the HP converter provides the ideal solution for mobile truck or flyaway DSNG systems. With fully welded aluminum chassis and robust modular internal construction the converter can even meet the demands of military installations. The HP range of converters provides an industry leading MTBF of over 120,000 hours.
- Redundant Ready for 1:N (N=1..12)
- Rack mount set of slides
For customers requiring redundancy Advantech Wireless can provide 1:1, 1:2 and 1:N (up to 12) solutions. The 1:N redundancy is provided by the additional external 1:N Controller and Switch Panel. Each Switch Panel can handle up to four (4) converter units. A 1:12 system requires one Controller panel plus three Switch Panels. A complete 1:12 complete system occupies a space of 17U. For more details please see information in a datasheet for the 1:N Switch Controller.