70/140 MHz – L-band Up or Down Converter: 1:1 Redundant
The Advantech Wireless HP range of dual converters uses the latest technology in conversion, giving two independent conversion chains in 1 RU package, local and remote control thus providing the ultimate in performance and user friendly operation at a very competitive price.
The spectral purity, low phase noise and stability exceed the requirements of all major international satellite network operators. The hot swappable 1:1 redundancy feature provides for the ultimate flexibility in a very compact package.
The flexible and comprehensive monitor and control features on the HP converter ensure that it will fit into any network management system architecture. The user-friendly front panel or the RS485 remote interface will provide full set-up and fault monitoring facilities. The RS232 will provide the Monitor and Control functions via a PC and will also allow for software downloading.
The converter is fully synthesized with the PLL oscillator either locked to a highly stable internal 10 MHz reference or if the external 10 MHz reference signal with proper power level is present, the PLL will automatically lock to the external reference.
- 1:1 Redundancy included
- Two hot swappable converters in 1RU
- Automatically switching to the standby converter upon failure of the
- primary one
- Embedded input & output switches controlled by an embedded M&C unit
- 70 MHz or 140 MHz IF
- 125 kHz step size
- Cost effective solution
- 950 – 1750 MHz or 950 – 2150 MHz L-Band
- Meets or exceeds IESS 308/309 requirements
- High linearity
- Front panel control (local) via buttons, display and LEDs
- Full remote control via RS232, RS485 or optional Ethernet interface port
- Down-converters with inverted or non-inverted output spectrum availablet
The HP range of converters is particularly suited for use in VSAT, SCPC Networks, SNG, DVB-RCS and Hub systems where compact redundancy is required. This makes them an ideal choice for large earth stations requiring cost effective solutions for frequency conversion. The lightweight, rugged and compact design also ensures that the HP converter provides the ideal solution for mobile truck or flyaway DSNG systems. With fully welded aluminum chassis and robust modular internal construction the converter can even meet the demands of military installations. The HP range of converters provides an industry leading MTBF of over 120,000 hours.
- Ethernet port and SNMP Interface
- Low Group Delay
- 10 MHz reference for LNB via L-Band, on down converters
- Rack mount set of slides