New Skyware Global 1.2m Rx/Tx Standard Ka-Band Antenna is a rugged, commercial quality product suitable for the most demanding applications.
The reflector is constructed from glass fiber reinforced polyester for strength and accuracy. A proprietary process developed by Skyware Global ensures high RF reflectivity as needed for Ka Band operation
The precision Az/El mount is made of galvanized steel for excellent corrosion resistance. This mount includes special features to increase pointing accuracy with low backlash and lockdown error.
This Az/El allows the antenna to be installed on standard 73mm [2-7/8”] OD installation mounts.
All hardware is plated to 720 hour salt spray standards tested in accordance with ASTM B-117.
Designed for use with the Skyware Global line of Ka-band feed assemblies.
Tx Cross-Polarization Isolation of 25dB (within 1dB b/w) or better for CP Application.
Excellent Tx Port to Port Isolation of 90dB or better.
Meets or exceeds regulatory agency requirements.
System designed for typical Ka-band RF Electronics
- ISO 9001:2008 CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION
- One-piece precision composite Reflector
- Precision Az/EI Mount
- Fine Azimuth and Elevation Adjustment Features
- All Materials Comply with EU Directive No. 2002/95/EC (RoHS]
- 720 Hour Salt Spray Hardware
- Designed for Skyware Global Ka Band Feed Components
- Designed for Tier I OEM Transceiver