The Teledyne Paradise Datacom family of Redundant System Controllers is used to monitor and control amplifiers configured in 1:1 and 1:2 redundant systems.
The RCP2-1100 and FPRC-1100 controllers provide control of two amplifiers and their corresponding transfer switch. The RCP2-1200 and FPRC-1200 controllers monitor and control three amplifiers and two switches.
The RCP2/FPRC Series of redundant controller can be used in LNA, LNB, and SSPA systems as well as frequency converter systems. They feature a full mimic panel and menu-driven Vacuum Fluorescent Display all in one rack unit of cabinet space. Front panel fault lights and an audible alarm are available for fault detection.
- Menu Driven display for user friendly monitor and control
- Front Panel Display of Signal Path for intuitive operation
- Parallel I/O; Form C Contact Closure Outputs & Opto-Isolated Inputs
- 1 Rack Unit height to maximize cabinet space
- RS-232/485 Serial Interface for Remote M&C
- Audible alarms
- Removable power supplies
- Field programmable firmware
- Windows®-based remote M&C Software
- Ethernet Port