- Large Antenna System Reseller
- Certified iDirect Hub Reseller
- Certified Newtec Hub Reseller
- Certified Romantis/UHP Hub Reseller
Terrasat IBUC 2 Ku-band 4W-40W
IBUC 2 C-band 5W-60W
Terrasat BUC Element Series C-Band 5W BUC-ELMTC005
Comtech EF Data CDM-760 Advanced High-Speed Trunking Modem
Comtech EF Data CDM-570A/L & CDM-570A/L-IP Satellite Modems
Contact Us For Pricing
- DoubleTalk Carrier-in-Carrier bandwidth compression
- Carrier-in-Carrier Automatic Power Control (CnC-APC)
- VersaFEC low latency LDPC
- VersaFEC Adaptive Coding & Modulation (ACM) for point-to-point IP circuits
- 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%, 25% and 35% Transmit Filter Rolloff
- Data rate range from 2.4 kbps to 10.239 Mbps
iDirect Evolution X3 Satellite Router
iDirect X7 Satellite Routers
iDirect iConnex e150 Integrated Router Board
1221 Agilis Flyaway Antenna
The Sat-Lite Technologies Model 1221 flyaway antenna is highly portable, compact, light-weight, and can be assembled by one person in less than 15 minutes. The antenna features a 4 piece segmented carbon fiber composite reflector designed to provide exceptional performance in a lightweight package. The elevation-over-azimuth pedestal provides excellent stiffness characteristics and convenience for the user when pointing and peaking on a satellite. The antenna packs is 3 ruggedized weatherproof shipping cases (with option for 2 cases using heavier pedestal case).
In addition, the antenna is designed to meet international performance specifications for commercial or military applications and is available in C, X, Ku and/or Ka band frequencies. Multiple feed configurations and paint schemes are readily available.
- Intelsat and Eutelsat Compliant
- Multi-Band X, Ku or Ka band Capable
- 4 Piece Segmented Carbon Fiber Reflector
- Compact Pedestal featuring easy point and peak control
- Ships in 2 or 3 Ruggedized Cases (Optional Packaging)
- High Gain / Low Cross Pol Design
- Superior Stability in Wind
- Multiple Integration Options
- Excellent Reliability
- Minimal Maintenance
Series 15102 Universal Satellite Hub (5IF/20 Slot)
The Series 15100 Universal Satellite Hub is a carrier-class 11U, 19” rack mountable chassis for Evolution or iDirect Velocity, supporting multiple networks on up to 20 line cards. The Series 15100 Universal Satellite Hub is ideal for service providers operating multiple high performance IP broadband networks. More powerful and future-ready, it incorporates the latest advances in performance, enabling network operators and military service providers to deliver the highest quality connectivity regardless of bandwidth requirements.
- Series 15100 can house up to 20 Evolution® or iDirect Velocity™ line cards
- 48-port Gigabit Ethernet LAN interface supports high carrier symbol rates
- High level of redundancy with hub daisy chaining and geographic redundancy
- Enables Host Network Operator (HNO) and Virtual Network Operator (VNO) configuration options
- Interoperates with high performance Protocol Processors and NMS servers for smart IP routing and load balancing
- New SED Systems Products January 12, 2017 - New SED Systems products are now available at Satcom-Services – Decimator Spectrum Analyzers Multi-Port Spectrum Analyzer Ideal for local or Continue Reading..
- New Baird Products January 11, 2017 - New Baird products are now available at Satcom-Services – Non-Penetrating Roof Mounts GD Satcom Support B4-6x6, 2.88" OD x 3' Continue Reading..
- New Global Skyware Products January 11, 2017 - New Global Skyware products are now available at Satcom-Services – Rx Only Antennas 1.8M C-Band Circular Class I - 180 Continue Reading..
- New Suman Products January 6, 2017 - New Suman products are now available at Satcom-Services – 1.2m Ku-Band Offset Feed SM-T1.2R 1.2m Flyaway Antenna SM-T1.2 1.8m Ku-Band Continue Reading..
- New Sat-Lite Technologies Products January 5, 2017 - New Sat-Lite Technologies products are now available at Satcom-Services – Accessories Cirrus Antenna Controller RC300 Flyaway Companion RC3000 Antenna Controller Continue Reading..
- New NJRC Products January 4, 2017 - New NJRC products are now available at Satcom-Services – C-Band BUCs 10W NJT5762 & NJT5763 series 8W NJT5760 series 5W Continue Reading..
- New Globalstar Products December 30, 2016 - New Globalstar products are now available at Satcom-Services – Earth Station Antennas GS1.8M VSAT GS2.4M VSAT GS3.0M VSAT GS3.7M VSAT Continue Reading..
- New ThinKom Products December 29, 2016 - New ThinKom products are now available at Satcom-Services – ThinPack Ka100T Next Generation Ultra-Portable Manpack Terminal Provides Commercial and Government Continue Reading..
- All satellite access technologies
- Multimedia satellite communication networks
- TDMA star topology networks with asymmetrical data behavior
- High-speed Internet access
- Voice, centralized data, remote security, distant learning, and fax
- DVB / Spread Spectrum / Aloha technologies, DAMA, DVBS2.
- Global systems integration
- Broadband communication systems design
- Reduced overall costs both in recurring and non-recurring for the above applications.
Global Networks and Systems
With a network of C, Ka and Ku-band earth stations, we support solutions for data, voice, fax and video either via customer-dedicated networks or on a cost-effective, shared-hub basis.
Our teleport support system and co-located network hubs, combine with the satellite, the VSAT terminals and earth stations to provide global coverage.
A complete range of equipment and services for satellite communications systems projects are available from the top manufacturers including: Advantech, AnaCom, iDirect, Terrasat, Agilis, Skyware Global, ASC, General Dynamics, Miteq, Mitec, Xicom, Paradise Datacom, Teledyne, Cross Technologies.
Our International satellite network service
We offer the enterprise user high functionality and turn-key implementation, providing reliable, cost-efficient data network functionality as well as toll-quality telephony for rural, thin-route public or private networks.
Business Satellite Service gives you:
- High speed internet access without the necessity of additional phone lines – VoIP –
- ‘Always on’ connection
- High speed downloads
- Faster upload speeds
Recently Added Products
Q-Lite Compact Satellite Modem Card Mobile Comms-on-the-Move OEM
Q-Lite Half-Width Satellite Modem Mobile Comms-on-the-Move OEM
Q-NET Satellite Bandwidth Manager
RF7 Series X-Band LNA
X-Band LNA Redundant Plate
Redundant LNB Systems
Contact Us For Pricing
- Reliable, weather sealed outdoor equipment
- Manual or Automatic Switchover on fault
- 1 Rack Unit high indoor controller
- 1:1, 1:2 or Dual 1:1 system configurations
- Standard 100 ft. (30m) control cable
- Universal input AC power supply on controller
- LNB bias supplied by indoor controller
Indoor GaN PowerMAX Scalable SSPA Systems
Indoor PowerMAX Scalable SSPA Systems
PDQS Standalone Redundancy Switch
Indoor Rack Mount Phase Combined SSPA Systems
Q-Flex Satellite Modem Rack-mount Point-to-Point
Indoor Rack Mount Redundant SSPA Systems
Q-FlexE Encrypted Satellite Modem Rack-mount Point-to-Point
Outdoor Packaged Phase Combined SSPA Systems