- Large Antenna System Reseller
- Certified iDirect Hub Reseller
- Certified Newtec Hub Reseller
- Certified Romantis/UHP Hub Reseller
IBUC 2 C-band 5W-60W
IBUC 2 Ku-band 4W-40W
BUC Element Series C-Band 5W BUC-ELMTC005
Evolution X3 Satellite Router
Evolution X5 Satellite Router
X7 Satellite Routers
CDM-570A/L & CDM-570A/L-IP Satellite Modems
Contact Us For Pricing
- DoubleTalk Carrier-in-Carrier bandwidth compression
- Carrier-in-Carrier Automatic Power Control (CnC-APC)
- VersaFEC low latency LDPC
- VersaFEC Adaptive Coding & Modulation (ACM) for point-to-point IP circuits
- 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%, 25% and 35% Transmit Filter Rolloff
- Data rate range from 2.4 kbps to 10.239 Mbps
CDM-760 Advanced High-Speed Trunking Modem
1221 Agilis Flyaway Antenna
The Sat-Lite Technologies Model 1221 flyaway antenna is highly portable, compact, light-weight, and can be assembled by one person in less than 15 minutes. The antenna features a 4 piece segmented carbon fiber composite reflector designed to provide exceptional performance in a lightweight package. The elevation-over-azimuth pedestal provides excellent stiffness characteristics and convenience for the user when pointing and peaking on a satellite. The antenna packs is 3 ruggedized weatherproof shipping cases (with option for 2 cases using heavier pedestal case).
In addition, the antenna is designed to meet international performance specifications for commercial or military applications and is available in C, X, Ku and/or Ka band frequencies. Multiple feed configurations and paint schemes are readily available.
- Intelsat and Eutelsat Compliant
- Multi-Band X, Ku or Ka band Capable
- 4 Piece Segmented Carbon Fiber Reflector
- Compact Pedestal featuring easy point and peak control
- Ships in 2 or 3 Ruggedized Cases (Optional Packaging)
- High Gain / Low Cross Pol Design
- Superior Stability in Wind
- Multiple Integration Options
- Excellent Reliability
- Minimal Maintenance
Series 15102 Universal Satellite Hub (5IF/20 Slot)
The Series 15100 Universal Satellite Hub is a carrier-class 11U, 19” rack mountable chassis for Evolution or iDirect Velocity, supporting multiple networks on up to 20 line cards. The Series 15100 Universal Satellite Hub is ideal for service providers operating multiple high performance IP broadband networks. More powerful and future-ready, it incorporates the latest advances in performance, enabling network operators and military service providers to deliver the highest quality connectivity regardless of bandwidth requirements.
- Series 15100 can house up to 20 Evolution® or iDirect Velocity™ line cards
- 48-port Gigabit Ethernet LAN interface supports high carrier symbol rates
- High level of redundancy with hub daisy chaining and geographic redundancy
- Enables Host Network Operator (HNO) and Virtual Network Operator (VNO) configuration options
- Interoperates with high performance Protocol Processors and NMS servers for smart IP routing and load balancing
- New Cross Technologies Products February 23, 2017 - New Cross Technologies products are now available at SATCOM-Services – Over 400 converters including multi-channel solutions, integrated loop-back, and weather Continue Reading..
- New Advantech Wireless Products February 21, 2017 - New Advantech Wireless products are now available at SATCOM-Services – Indoor Frequency Converters Block (L-band IF) C-Band Ku-Band Ka-Band DBS-Band Continue Reading..
- New ASC Signal Products February 20, 2017 - New ASC Signal products are now available at SATCOM-Services – Fixed Earth Station Antennas 4.5m C, X, Ku and Dual-Band Continue Reading..
- New Newtec Products February 18, 2017 - New Newtec products are now available at SATCOM-Services – Hubs Newtec Dialog Sat3Play IP Broadband Hub HUB6501 1IF HUB MODULE Continue Reading..
- New UHP Networks Products February 16, 2017 - New UHP Networks products are now available at SATCOM-Services – UHP-100 Broadband Satellite Router UHP-110 Integrated Satellite Router UHP-140 Dual Continue Reading..
- Terrasat Products Available For Immediate Shipment February 15, 2017 - Terrasat offers the IBUC family of integrated BUC/SSPAs. The advanced IBUC yields superior performance at a lower cost than traditional Continue Reading..
- New Anacom Products February 15, 2017 - New Anacom products are now available at SATCOM-Services – Transceivers AnaSat C-Band Series AnaSat Ku-Band Series BUCs ELSAT BUC C-Band Continue Reading..
- New AVCOM Products February 11, 2017 - New AVCOM products are now available at SATCOM-Services – Rack Mounted Spectrum Analyzers Signal Analyzer Dual & Triple Analyzer SNG Continue Reading..
- All satellite access technologies
- Multimedia satellite communication networks
- TDMA star topology networks with asymmetrical data behavior
- High-speed Internet access
- Voice, centralized data, remote security, distant learning, and fax
- DVB / Spread Spectrum / Aloha technologies, DAMA, DVBS2.
- Global systems integration
- Broadband communication systems design
- Reduced overall costs both in recurring and non-recurring for the above applications.
Global Networks and Systems
With a network of C, Ka and Ku-band earth stations, we support solutions for data, voice, fax and video either via customer-dedicated networks or on a cost-effective, shared-hub basis.
Our teleport support system and co-located network hubs, combine with the satellite, the VSAT terminals and earth stations to provide global coverage.
A complete range of equipment and services for satellite communications systems projects are available from the top manufacturers including: Advantech, AnaCom, iDirect, Terrasat, Agilis, Skyware Global, ASC, General Dynamics, Miteq, Mitec, Xicom, Paradise Datacom, Teledyne, Cross Technologies.
Our International satellite network service
We offer the enterprise user high functionality and turn-key implementation, providing reliable, cost-efficient data network functionality as well as toll-quality telephony for rural, thin-route public or private networks.
Business Satellite Service gives you:
- High speed internet access without the necessity of additional phone lines – VoIP –
- ‘Always on’ connection
- High speed downloads
- Faster upload speeds
Recently Added Products
SSPB Power Supply +18 VDC
SSPB Power Supply +24 VDC
Redundant Unit Controller 1 for 1
Redundant Unit Controller 1 for 2
Redundant Unit Controller 47 Volts Switch Drive
DC Power Supply SSPB and LNB Applications
DC Power Supply SSPB and LNB Applications
IF AGC Amplifier
IF AGC Amplifier
Frequency Source 70MHz
Power Supply +12 VDC
Power Supply +15 VDC
Power Supply +18 VDC
Subcarrier FSK Data System
Power Supply +18 or +24 VDC