UHP-210 Integrated Satellite Router is based on a new advanced hardware platform and is backward compatible with previous generations of UHP routers. It comprises multi-channel DVB and MF TDMA demodulators, a universal SCPC/TDMA modulator and a powerful IP router. The primary application of UHP-210 is complex remote TDM/TDMA or Hubless TDMA terminal with high throughput and multi-mode operation. This universal satellite router can also be used as a compact TDM/TDMA Hub.
Innovative algorithms for network access, resource allocation and data encapsulation as well as advanced modulation and coding, implemented in the UHP routers, ensure efficient utilization of satellite resource.
Multiple demodulators allow simultaneous reception of two TDM or SCPC carriers and group of TDMA mesh carriers from two distinct satellite beams or from two antennas. Universal modulator can instantaneously switch from TDMA burst mode to SCPC mode.
UHP-210 is implemented as a compact single card ideal for integration into third-party OEM products. The router card has LED indicators, SMA or F type IF connectors and user LAN interfaces. Optionally, the router card can be equipped with the asynchronous LVTTL data port. Low power consumption and uniquely fast start upon power-up facilitate use of alternative power sources.
- The world's fastest VSAT router with aggregate throughput up to 450 Mbps
- Two independent DVB demodulators with software-switchable IF inputs
- DVB-S2 QPSK, 8PSK, 16APSK and 32APSK with 5% or 20% roll-off
- Multichannel MF-TDMA demodulator with proven efficiency of 96% vs. SCPC
- Adaptive coding and modulation (ACM) in forward and return channels
- Modes of operation: SCPC, TDM/TDMA, TDM/TDMA Mesh, Hubless TDMA
- HTS-ready VSAT with support of multi-beam, -band, -satellite reception
- Superior IP router productivity up to 226'000 pps
- Reach set of supported protocols, multi-level QoS
- Support of Layer 3 routing architecture and Layer 2 bridging mode
- Two Gigabyte Ethernet user's ports with built-in switch
- Ultra-low latency VSAT system with round-trip delay about 570 ms for TDMA
- Low power consumption, fast start, and extended operational temperatures
- Support of 1:1 or 1:N automatic redundancy schemes