UHP-200 Compact Satellite Router Overview
We pioneered Software Defined UHP Architecture for VSAT in 2005 and successfully installed over 170 UHP VSAT networks worldwide. Innovation continues with the latest UHP-200 - the industry-highest processing capability router, which expands the UHP series of VSAT products. UHP-200 Satellite Modem is based on a new advanced hardware platform and is backward compatible with previous generations of UHP routers. It comprises multi-channel DVB and MF TDMA demodulators, a universal SCPC/TDMA modulator and a powerful IP router. The primary application of UHP-200 is complex remote TDM/TDMA or Hubless TDMA terminal with high throughput and multi-mode operation. This universal satellite router can also be used as a compact TDM/TDMA Hub.
Innovative algorithms for network access, resource allocation and data encapsulation as well as advanced modulation and coding, implemented in the UHP routers, ensure efficient utilization of satellite resource.
Multiple demodulators allow simultaneous reception of two TDM or SCPC carriers and group of TDMA mesh carriers from two distinct satellite beams or from two antennas. Universal modulator can instantaneously switch from TDMA burst mode to SCPC mode, thus assuring high data throughout and efficiency.
UHP-200 router is a compact and reliable device and can be installed on a work desk or in an equipment rack or inside a customized enclosure. Low power consumption and uniquely fast start on power-up facilitate use of alternative power sources, such as solar batteries. Integrated high-performance IP router supports different protocols and has expanded means for provision of Quality of Service (QoS).
- The world's fastest VSAT router with aggregate throughput up to 450 Mbps
- Two independent DVB demodulators with separate switchable IF inputs
- DVB-S2 QPSK, 8PSK, 16APSK and 32APSK with 5% or 20% roll-off
- Multichannel MF-TDMA demodulator with efficiency of 96% vs. SCPC
- Adaptive coding and modulation (ACM) in forward and return channels
- Modes of operation: SCPC, TDM/TDMA, TDM/TDMA Mesh, Hubless TDMA
- HTS-ready VSAT with support of multiple beams, bands, satellites reception
- Superior IP router productivity up to 226'000 pps
- Reach set of supported protocols, multi-level QoS
- Support of Layer 3 routing architecture and Layer 2 bridging mode
- Two Gigabyte Ethernet user's ports with built-in switch
- Ultra-low latency VSAT system with round-trip delay about 570 ms
- Compact Hub with multiple MF-TDMA channels and 2000 terminals
- Support of 1:1 or 1:N automatic redundancy schemes
- Star topology
- Two modes of operation: iNFINITI or DVB-S2/ACM outbound
- Adaptive TDMA or SCPC Return channel
- Extremely efficient 2D 16-State inbound coding
- Advanced QoS and traffic prioritization
- Automatic end-to-end Uplink Power Control
- Optional Spread Spectrum waveform technology supports very small antennas
- Optional AES 256-bit encryption