UHP-110 is equipped with two high-speed demodulators together with their independent IF inputs and front ends. These can simultaneously receive two carriers transmitted via two different satellite beams, which can even be in different frequency bands. The dual demodulator in conjunction with a built-in advanced beam switching algorithm facilitates seamless roaming of mobile satellite terminals between distinct beams of HTS satellites.
UHP-110 is implemented as a compact single card ideal for integration into third-party OEM products. The router card has LED indicators, SMA or F type IF connectors and user LAN interfaces. Optionally, the router card can be equipped with the asynchronous LVTTL data port.
- High-performance Satellite Router for TDM/TDMA
- Aggregate throughput up to 200 Mbps
- Two independent DVB demodulators with separate inputs
- Symbol rate up to 65 Msps
- Enhanced DVB-S2 QPSK, 8PSK, 16APSK and 32APSK modulations
- Adaptive coding and modulation and transmission power control
- Dual satellite or dual band operations with dynamic traffic balancing
- Superior IP router productivity up to 200'000 pps
- Support of Layer 3 routing architecture and Layer 2 bridging mode
- Support of VLAN, multilevel QoS, TCP acceleration, AES encryption
- Built-in adaptive hierarchic traffic shaper
- Two Ethernet user's ports with built-in switch
- Ultra-low latency VSAT system with round-trip delay about 570 ms
- Low power consumption – less than 10 Watt (without RF ODU)