UHP-1000 satellite router is a universal software-defined component of highly-efficient satellite networks of any operation mode or topology. UHP-1000 can work as an SCPC modem with the satellite carrier fixed or assigned on-demand. It can also be a mini-hub or a remote station in TDM/TDMA network or any node (master or slave) in a fully meshed Hubless TDMA network.
Innovative algorithms for network access, resource allocation and data encapsulation as well as advanced modulation and coding, implemented in the UHP routers, ensure efficient utilization of satellite resource. Two built-in demodulators allow simultaneous reception of either TDM carrier from the hub and TDMA mesh carrier from two distinct satellite beams or from two antennas. Universal modulator can instantaneously switch from TDMA burst mode to SCPC mode, thus assuring high data throughout and efficiency.
UHP-1000 router is a compact and reliable device and can be installed on a work desk or in an equipment rack or inside a customized enclosure. Low power consumption and uniquely fast start on power-up facilitate use of alternative power sources, such as solar batteries. Integrated high-performance IP router supports different protocols and has expanded means for provision of Quality of Service (QoS).
UHP-1000 is a high-performance satellite router for a wide range of applications, such as enterprise networking, videoconferencing, distribution and contribution of video, voice and data trunking, cellular backhaul, and broadband Internet access.
- SCPC, TDM/TDMA, TDM/TDMA Mesh, Hubless TDMA
- 2 demodulators with separate IF inputs and universal modulator
- ACM in forward and return channels, including SCPC mode
- Superior throughput up to 60'000 pps and 150 Mbps aggregate
- TDMA protocol with LDPC coding and efficiency of 96%
- Ultra-low latency VSAT system with round-trip delay 570 ms
- VLAN, multi-level QoS, RT traffic handling, TCPA
- Adaptive hierarchic traffic shaper specially designed for VSAT
- Built-in web-console, user-friendly software configuration
- Fast network startup: ready for use in a minute upon power-up
- Low power consumption – less than 10 Watt (without RF ODU)
- Compatible with majority of C, Ku and Ka-band RF Systems
- Easy to install and reliable operation with MTBF >200'000h