Terrasat IBUC 2 Ku-band 4W-50W Overview
The latest evolution of the IBUC has all of the advanced features and reliability of the original IBUC in a new, more compact package.
IBUC 2 offers significant benefits:
- High performance in a compact, cost effective package
- Simple design and installation
- Simplified 1+1 configuration
New interfaces connect you to extensive M&C facilities for network management or local access. This powerful M&C enables:
- Trouble-free commissioning with easy, point-and-click installation/configuration
- Continuous verification of performance with time-stamped alarm history
- Simplified monitoring of terminal status
The IBUC 2 comes with a complete set of diagnostic tools including:
- 10 MHz input detector
- Input voltage and current monitoring
- Transmit L-band input level detector
- Transmit RF output level detector
- User configurable thresholds and alarms
Unique to the IBUC are internal AGC and ALC functions that satisfy demanding applications with stringent specifications.
Integrated BUC/SSPA for higher performance and reliability. High linearity. DC power can be supplied via IFL coax or separate DC connector for 4 W through 16 W models.
All models available with integral AC power supply or separate DC power supply. Internal 10MHz reference option automatically switches to internal reference when external reference is not detected. Low phase noise better than IESS308/309 requirements by a minimum of 5 dB. Embedded Web pages provide management for small networks using any Web browser.
AGC or ALC circuits hold gain or output level constant. 30 dB User-adjustable gain in 0.1 dB steps preserves modem dynamic range.
Advanced user interfaces
- TCP/IP HTTP with embedded Web pages via RJ-45 connector.
- TELNET through TCP/IP
- FSK through TX IFL cable
- RS232/485 serial port
- Hand-held terminal