Terrasat IBUC 2 C-band 5W-80W Overview
The latest evolution of the Terrasat IBUC has all of the advanced features and reliability of the original IBUC in a new, more compact package. IBUC2 offers high performance in a compact, cost effective package with simplified 1+1 configuration and installation.
New interfaces connect you to extensive M&C facilities for network management or local access. This powerful M&C enables:
- Trouble-free commissioning with easy, point-and-click installation/configuration
- Continuous verification of performance with time-stamped alarm history
- Simplified monitoring of terminal status
IBUC2 comes with a complete set of diagnostic tools including:
- 10 MHz input detector
- Input voltage and current monitoring
- Transmit L-band input level detector
- Transmit RF output level detector
- User configurable thresholds and alarms
Unique to the Terrasat IBUC are internal AGC and ALC functions that satisfy demanding applications with stringent specifications.
Terrasat IBUC Advantages
- Integrated BUC/SSPA for higher performance and reliability.
- High linearity.
- DC power can be supplied via IFL coax or separate DC connector for 5 W through 25 W models.
- All models available with integral AC power supply or separate DC power supply.
- Internal 10MHz reference option automatically switches to internal reference when external reference is not detected.
- Low phase noise better than IESS308/309 requirements by a minimum of 10 dB.
- Embedded Web pages provide management for small networks using any Web browser.
- AGC or ALC circuits hold gain or output level constant.
- 30 dB User-adjustable gain in 0.1 dB steps preserves modem dynamic range.
Advanced user interfaces
- TCP/IP HTTP with embedded Web pages via RJ-45 connector.
- TELNET through TCP/IP
- FSK through TX IFL cable
- RS232/485 serial port
- Hand-held terminal