Snow Shield Gas Heaters
Walton Gas Heater for 3.2 to 6.3-meter Antenna
The Walton Gas Heater manufactured by W.B. Walton Enterprises are designed specifically for De-icing Satellite Communication Antennas. These heaters are designed to be suspended from the antenna mounting structure and to provide long reliable service for years to come.
New Dual Hot Surface Ignition System
- Dual hot surface igniter's means redundancy in the ignition sequence.
- Large flame sensing rod. Turbulence no longer a factor during ignition sequence.
- Same reliable 3 try ignition sequence with purge time.
- No more pilot assembly or pilot orifice.
Positive blower recognition for ignition sequence
- normally open contact on air flow switch operates power to the ignition unit. no air flow, no ignition.
- if no airflow is verified, the ignition unit will not be energized and the unit will go into ignition failure mode.
Same Wiring and Mounting Configuration as Original Heaters
- Older Gas Heaters can be changed out with the new designed Gas Heating Units.
- Mounting and wiring is the same.
New evolutions in Direct Fired Gas Heaters
Both Snow Shield Cover De-Icing Systems and the Gas Heaters for Plenum De-Icing now meet the European Union Declaration of Conformity for directives:
EN 60204-1:2006+A1:2009, EN 60529:1991+A1:2000/IEC 60529:1989+A11999 and
EN12669 (EN298:2003 EN126:2004 EN1854:2006)
EU Gas Appliance Directive Test Standards: 2009/142/EC (GAD)
EU Low Voltage Directive Test Standards: 2006/95EC
Environmental Tests: EN 60529:1991+A1:2000
W. B. Walton Enterprises, Inc. is currently applying for approvals from North American Agencies for our Gas Heating Units for both the Snow Shield Cover De-Icing System and the Plenum De-Icing Systems