QFM 16x16 Fan-In RF Matrix Switch
The QFM is a full fan-in RF matrix switch available in 1 RU as 8x8, 8x16, 16x8 and 16x16. The QFM can be expanded to a maximum system size of 32x32 by adding additional modules. The QFM features Quintech’s latest Q-ROUTE and Q-SENSE technology, which provides maximum reliability with signal path redundancy and auto reroute capabilities. The QFM is dual band with operating frequencies for IF 50 MHz - 200 MHz and 950 MHz - 2150 MHz. It also offers manual gain and AGC modes with a range of -20 dB to +8 dB in 0.5 dB steps with individual port control to support all modulation formats. The front panel LEDs allow monitoring of power supply and alarm status information.
- Compact design - 16x16 in 1 RU
- Manual gain and AGC modes with a range of -20 dB to +8 dB in 0.5 steps
- Remotely controlled via web browser interface, Ethernet or TELNET via customer supplied PC
- Q-ROUTE provides internal signal path redundancy by automatically rerouting around a failed signal path
- Q-SENSE provides external signal path redundancy by automatic switching to a backup input signal, if signal level falls below user defined threshold *
* Q-Sense not available on all configurations. Limited to a maximum of 16 inputs.