QE3 64x64 L-Band RF Matrix Switch
The QE3 RF matrix switching system features a compact 64x64 RF Matrix in 6 RU with embedded web browser and touchscreen interface. The QE3 is a full fan-out, RF matrix switch, where any input can be routed to any or all outputs. The QE3 features Quintech’s latest Q-ROUTE and Q-SENSE technology, which provides maximum reliability with signal path redundancy and auto reroute capabilities. The QE3 is highly scalable and can easily be expanded to a 1024x1024 system. Front panel hot-swappable component cards enable fast and easy replacement without any special tools or disconnecting any cables. The hot-swappable control cards, which operate independently offer the highest level of redundancy in control. The dual hot-swappable power supplies provide redundancy in powering. The RF level at the inputs and outputs is monitored to facilitate troubleshooting network interfaces. Manual and Automatic Gain Control (AGC) on all inputs allows the user to adjust input signal level for optimum performance.
- Operating frequencies cover 950-2150 MHz
- Compact modular design - 64x64 in 6 RU, easily expandable to 1024x1024
- Q-ROUTE provides internal signal path redundancy by automatically rerouting around a failed signal path
- Q-SENSE provides external signal path redundancy by automatically switching to a backup input signal, if signal level falls below user defined threshold
- Fast and easy hot-swap (less than 30 seconds) of all active cards from the front without using special tools or replacing cables
- Programmable AGC and attenuation on all inputs allows the user to adjust the input signal level for optimum performance