The Q-Lite is a compact, single-board satellite modem suitable for integration into custom enclosures for portable communications and comms-on-the-move.
The Q-Lite has been designed for simple mechanical integration into OEM products, being small in physical size and with very low power consumption. It is compatible with our Q-Flex and Quantum IP modems.
Monitoring and control of the modem is via Ethernet, with an option to fit a keypad and LCD display for local control. The Q-Lite can also be provided in a half-width chassis.
- Small form factor (255mm x 184mm)
- L-band operation (950MHz to 2050MHz)
- Data rates to 200Mbps
- Optimized spectral roll-offs, including 5%
- XStream IP advanced IP optimization suite including TCP acceleration, header & payload compression, dynamic routing, traffic shaping, encryption & ACM
- DVB-S2/S2X, FastLink LDPC & TPC
- 24 Volt input power supply
- 25 to 33 Watt power consumption
- Optional keypad/LCD display & fans
- Optional L-band services (10MHz output, BUC/LNB PSU)
- Optional 1U half-rack enclosure (half the width of standard 19” rack)
- LinkGuard signal-under-carrier interference detection
- Built-in spectrum & constellation monitors
- DVB Carrier ID. Fully compliant with DVBCID standard
- Q-NET Navigator network M&C application included as standard