The Q-Flex modem embodies a new concept in satellite modem technology - a flexible software-defined modem that does what you want, now and in the future.
The Q-Flex’s flexible hardware platform now provides point-to-point and point-to-multipoint operation in one unit. The Q-Flex modem is ideal for handling IP traffic but can be fitted with virtually any type of terrestrial interface and operates at up to 200Mbps. Flexible pricing is achieved by enabling only the features you need at any time. Futureproofing is assured by convenient software upgrades via Ethernet or a memory stick.
- Dual IF/L-band operation
- Data rates to 200Mbps
- XStream IP advanced IP optimization suite, including TCP acceleration, header & payload compression, dynamic routing, traffic shaping, encryption & ACM
- DVB-S2X, FastLink LDPC & TPC
- Terrestrial interfaces include Ethernet & optical Ethernet, EIA-530, G.703 & ASI
- Optimized spectral roll-offs, including 5%
- Paired Carrier carrier overlay
- LinkGuard signal-under-carrier interference detection
- Built-in spectrum & constellation monitors
- DVB Carrier ID. Fully compliant with DVBCID standard
- Multi-demod option
- Q-NET Navigator network M&C application included as standard
- DVB-S2X modulation up to 256APSK