NEXUS-L 16x16 Bi-Directional RF Matrix Switch
The NEXUS-L is a passive, bi-directional, full fan-out/splitting, matrix switching system that is available as a 16x16 or 32x32 matrix. Any of the inputs can be routed to any or all of the outputs. It is designed for the Long Term Evolution (LTE) frequency range and is used for automated test systems and general RF signal management in wireless communications test systems for 3G, 4G, WiFi, etc. Each path provides a 0 to 30 dB programmable attenuator that can be used for transceiver and antenna testing.
- Up to 32 simultaneous connections each with 0 to 30 dB independently controlled attenuators
- Long lasting solid state programmable attenuators with infinite life cycle
- Up to 40 dBm input power with fixed attenuation
- High isolation reduces cross talk between channels
- Integrated splitters allow signals to be shared