AvL's 90cm Compact FlyAway SNG/Mil antenna systems offer superior performance in a truly compact, lightweight and portable package. The Model 9066 antenna systems can be packed into backpacks or cases and flown or carried anywhere, then set up and operational within minutes.
AvL's FlyAway SNG/Mil antennas are designed to meet and exceed the highest performance requirements around the world to guarantee both satellite authority compliance and peak in performance, reliability and availability.
Each Flyaway Antenna is priced to include the AvL carbon fiber antenna and auto-acquisition controller for ease of operation. As with all AvL antenna systems, no laptop is necessary to operate the controller, the antennas interface with any modem, RF electronics, or satellite service.
- Airline Checkable Pack-up (Overnight Air Freightable)
- Configurable Bases: Low (std.), Tripod or Case-Based
- High volume production model
- 90x66cm Heavy-Duty 5-Piece Carbon-Fiber Reflector with 25% more gain than comparable antennas
- Compact motorized AvL Cable Drive for reliable positioning
- Unique motorized polarization drive system with rotation of reflector to maintain alignment with orbital arc
- One button auto-acquisition controller
- Standard 2-port Ku-band precision feed
- Optional feeds: 2-port Ku-band mode-match, 2-port Ka-band commercial, 2-port Ka-band military (WGS ready), and 2-port X-band military (WGS ready) with an optional Rx/Tx reject filter kit
- Interfaces with all types of RF electronics and satellite services
- 10 minute set-up
- The Model 9066 antenna family includes the following options:
- Model 9066FA Backpack Carry-On (single backpack)
- Model 9066FA Checkable Rolling Case (single case)
- Model 9066FA Checkable Backpack (single backpack)
- Model 9066FA Checkable Case-Based (two cases)