AvL's Model 2.0m 2020FA FlyAway SNG antenna system offers standard wind performance in a lightweight and portable package. All 2020FA FlyAway SNG antenna systems have positioners integrated into cases for easy set-up; these antennas can be flown anywhere, then set up and operational within minutes. These antenna systems are produced in high volume for a significant U.S. Army program.
AvL's FlyAway SNG antennas are designed to meet and exceed the highest performance requirements around the world to guarantee both satellite authority compliance and peak in performance, reliability and availability.
Each Flyaway Antenna is priced to include the AvL carbon fiber antenna and auto-acquisition controller for ease of operation. As with all AvL antenna systems, no laptop is necessary to operate the controller, the antennas interface with any modem, RF electronics, or satellite service.
- Packs into three or four cases depending on options selected; positioner is integrated into one case for stability and ease of set-up
- 2-man lift
- 2.0m segmented carbon fiber reflector
- 2020FA case-based positioner
- Quad-band feed capability: C (LP or CP), X (CP), Ku (LP) or Ka (CP or LP)
- Zero Backlash AvL Cable Drive
- Elevation over azimuth mount geometry
- Polarization adjustment by motorized rotation of linear feeds
- Fully compliant for FCC and Intelsat; Eutelsat compliance optional