AvL’s Model 2.0m 1220FA FlyAway SNG antenna systems offer strong performance in a lightweight, portable, 2-man liftpackage. All 1220FA FlyAway SNG antenna systems have positioners integrated into cases for easy set-up; these antennas can be flown anywhere, then set up and operational within minutes. These antenna systems are produced in high volume for a significant U.S. Army logistics program.
AvL’s FlyAway SNG/Mil antennas are designed to meet and exceed the highest performance requirements around the world to guarantee both satellite authority compliance and peak in performance, reliability and availability.
Each Flyaway Antenna is priced to include the AvL carbon fiber antenna and auto-acquisition controller for ease of operation. As with all AvL antenna systems, no laptop is necessary to operate the controller, the antennas interface with any modem, RF electronics, or satellite service.
- Lightweight, portable, 2-man lift system
- High volume production
- 2.0m segmented carbon fiber reflector
- 1220FA case-based positioner
- Tri-band feed capability: Ku (LP), C (LP or CP) or X (CP)
- Zero Backlash AvL Cable Drive
- Elevation over azimuth mount geometry
- Polarization adjustment by motorized rotation of linear feeds
- Case-based pack-in-the-box systems with the positioner integrated into a case for stability and ease of set-up
- Fully compliant for FCC and Intelsat