AvL's 1050FA case-based positioner FlyAway SNG/Mil antenna systems offerenhanced-wind tolerance witha compact, rugged and portable package. The 1.2m antenna systemspack into two rugged cases to be shipped anywhere, then set up and operational within minutes.
AvL's FlyAway SNG antennas are designed to meet and exceed the highest performance requirements around the world to guarantee both satellite authority compliance and peak in performance, reliability and availability.
Each Flyaway Antenna is priced to include the AvL carbon fiber antenna and auto-acquisition controller for ease of operation. As with all AvL antenna systems, no laptop is necessary to operate the controller, the antennas interface with any modem, RF electronics, or satellite service.
- Enhanced wind tolerance of 45 mph gusting to 60 mph for Ku operation
- Packs into two rugged cases
- 1.2m segmented 4-piece AvL carbon fiber reflector with optional (1.4m) extender panels
- Available in Ku- (precision or mode-match), X- and Ka-band for commercial or military applications; upgradable to L-Band
- Motorized AvL Cable Drive for reliable positioning
- One button auto-acquisition controller
- Interfaces with all types of RF electronics and satellite services
- The 1.2m 1050FA FlyAway SNG antenna family includes the following models:
- Model 1.2m 1050FA is a tri-band Ka, Ku or X-band antenna system that packs into two cases, and the positioner is integrated into one case. The 1.2m reflector is expandable to 1.4m with attachable segments for X-band communications
- Model 1.2m 1050-T is a tri-band antenna system with tripod configuration