AvL's 1030FA positioner FlyAway SNG/Mil antenna systems offer superior performance in a truly compact, lightweight and portable package. The 1.0m antenna systems are commercial airline checkable (two cases, each weighs <70 lbs) and can be flown orshipped anywhere, then set up and operational within minutes.
AvL's FlyAway SNG antennas are designed to meet and exceed the highest performance requirements around the world to guarantee both satellite authority compliance and peak in performance, reliability and availability.
Each Flyaway Antenna is priced to include the AvL carbon fiber antenna and auto-acquisition controller for ease of operation. As with all AvL antenna systems, no laptop is necessary to operate the controller, the antennas interface with any modem, RF electronics, or satellite service.
- Commercial airline checkable - packs into two cases, each weighs <70 lbs.
- Enhanced wind tolerance of 45 mph gusting to 60 mph for Ku operation
- 1.0m segmented 6-piece AvL carbon fiber reflector with optional (1.2m) extender panels
- Available in Ku (precision or mode-match), X and Ka-band for commercial or military applications
- Motorized AvL Cable Drive for reliable positioning
- One button auto-acquisition controller
- Interfaces with all types of RF electronics and satellite services
- MIL-STD-188-164A Compliant
- The 1.0m 1030FA FlyAway SNG antenna family includes the following models:
- Model 1030-T Tripod a tri-band Ka, Ku or X-band antenna system that operates on a compact tripod and packs into two cases. The 1.0m reflector is expandable to 1.2m with attachable segments for X-band communications
- Model 1030FA is a tri-band Ka, Ku or X-band antenna system that packs into two cases, and the positioner is integrated into one case. The 1.0m reflector is expandable to 1.2m with attachable segments for X-band communications