MFC 7894D C-Band Radar Interference Elimination Filter
C-Band Radar Interference Elimination Filter 7894D achieves the lowest VSWR of any ultra-selective C-band BPF available in the satellite industry. Since the lower VSWR equals the more available signal, this filter is ideal for eliminating WiMAX, RADAR and other sources of interference in weak signal areas. It can also be used to optimize antenna performance at any C-band (3.7-4.2 GHz) receive site.
- Filters 5.800 to 6.725 GHz
- Less than 1.0 dB Loss
- Exceptional for Radar Signal Rejection
- Custom Frequencies available upon request
- Extended band (3.6-4.2 GHz)
- Super-Extended band (3.4-4.2 GHz)