LS 2150P Series Passive L-Band Splitters
The LS 2150 series of passive L-band (950-2150 MHz) splitters permit simple splitting of RF signals to multiple destinations. Configurations available from 2 to 32 ports, including dual and quad units. A variety of powering options and features are available. The passive splitters are power passing on port 1.
- Convenient, centralized rack mount designs improve cable management
- Microstrip design provides better performance and reliability
- Larger configurations eliminate cascading for better performance
- Greatly improves cable management by allowing for easy access to cable routing and easing identification of cabling
- Reduces cable connector failures by eliminating the need for frequent manual connects/disconnects