LS 2150A Series Active L-Band Splitters
The LS 2150 series of active (unity gain or loss) L-band (950-2150 MHz) splitters permit simple splitting of RF signals to multiple destinations. Configurations available from 4 to 64 ports, including dual and quad units. A variety of powering options and features are available. Active units will power LNBs. The active splitters are DC blocked on all outputs.
- Convenient, centralized rack mount designs improve cable management
- Microstrip design provides better performance and reliability
- Larger configurations eliminate cascading for better performance
- Active (zero loss) splitters allow for ease in RF design
- Greatly improves cable management by allowing for easy access to cable routing and easing identification of cabling
- Reduces cable connector failures by eliminating the need for frequent manual connects/disconnects