Norsat’s Low Noise Blocks (LNBs) provide signal reception for satellite communications around the world. We offer premium performance and reliability in the smallest form factor possible. All of our standard Ku LNBs are backed by a 3 year warranty and nearly forty years of experience as the industry’s leading provider of high performance LNBs.
- Noise figure: 1.5 dB max.
- L.O. stability: ±2.0 MHz
- Phase noise:, max -60 dBc/Hz @1KHz, -80 dBc/Hz @10KHz, -100 dBc/Hz@100KHz
- Gain: 60 dB typ., 55 dB min. @ full frequency band
- Output: P1dB + 5 dBm min
- DC Power: +12V to +24V DC
- Current: 150 mA
- Input: (waterproof) WR-42 waveguide
- Output: (waterproof) F-connector (75 ohm), N-connector (optional) (50 ohm)
- Dimensions: 111mm (L) x 42mm (W) x 42mm (H)
- Weight: 300 g
- Operating Temperature: -30 to + 60°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to +80°C