The iNetVu® Ka-75V-KASAT Drive-Away Antenna is a 75 cm auto-acquire satellite antenna system which can be mounted on the roof of a vehicle for Broadband Internet Access over KA-SAT Tooway services. The system works seamlessly with the iNetVu® 7024C Controller providing fast satellite acquisition within minutes, anytime anywhere.
If you operate in Ka-band, the Ka-75V-KASAT system is easily configured to provide instant access to satellite communications for any application that requires reliable and/or remote connectivity in a rugged environment. This next generation mobile Ka terminal delivers affordable broadband Internet services (High-speed access, Video & Voice over IP, file transfer, e-mail or web browsing). Ideally suited for industries such as Oil & Gas Exploration, Military Communications, Disaster Management, SNG, Emergency Communications Backup, Cellular Backhaul and many others.
- One-Piece, high surface accuracy, off set feed, steel reflector
- Heavy duty feed arm now supports both type of Transceivers: Standard Tria and new eTRIA
- Designed to work with the iNetVu® 7024C Controller
- Works seamlessly with the world’s emerging commercial KA-SAT satellite Surfbeam II/PRO Auto-acquire modems
- Auto beam select on KA-SAT Tooway services
- 2 Axis motorization
- Supports manual control when required
- One button, auto-pointing controller acquires Ka-band satellite within 2 minutes
- Locates satellites using the most advanced satellite acquisition methods
- Supports Skyware Global 75 cm Ka antenna
- Standard 2 year warranty