The e800 Integrated Router Board with optional conformal coating combines spread spectrum technology and DVB-S2/ACM, along with advanced FIPS-certified TRANSEC security and Quality of Service (QoS) to provide a new level of IP broadband capabilities.
Supporting both the DVB-S2/ACM and the iNFINITI® outbound technologies, integrators can implement the most efficient technology for COTM and COTP applications.
- Star, mesh, and SCPC topologies
- Two modes of operation: iNFINITI® TDM outbound and DVB-S2/ACM
- Integrated spread spectrum waveform technology supports very small antennas
- Unique FIPS 140-2 certified, TRANSEC security with AES 256-bit encryption
- Supports WGS IF ranges: 950-2000 MHz
- Two Ethernet ports
- Optional +48 VDC output supporting higher BUC power
- Automatic End-to-End Uplink Power Control for higher network availability
- Interface for GPS input or Antenna Control Signaling