TP150v - 1.5m Segmented VSAT Flyaway
The TP-150V data delivery fly-away antenna system from Holkirk is designed to excel in today’s increasingly demanding IP market place.
With a well proven track record the TP series of antennas provide simple, fast, light weight and accurate satellite acquisition either as a manually controlled mount or as a fully auto-pointing motorised system operating in the harshest applications.
This user friendly, compact and light-weight antenna is available in Ku band combined with a variety of Tx power levels and can be operated globally, controlled either by a local hand held interface or via a touch GUI screen making the TP150V simple to set-up and operate even in adverse weather conditions or hostile environments .
The light weight but sturdy tripod design includes a truly versatile HPA cradle which can accommodate a range of 3rd party amplifiers up 200w in Ku band, neatly eradicating the need for long lengths of flexible waveguide.
The main reflector is manufactured from high quality carbon fibre that employs a revolutionary spherical dowel locking mechanism to ensure perfect alignment.
- 1.2m High accuracy carbon fibre reflector
- Wide selection of Tx power options
- Fully auto-pointing options
- No assembly tools required
- BUC mounting on boom or on elevation head
- Manual over rides on all 3 axis
- Quick connect waveguide couplers
- Manual jog, auto-acquire or inclined orbit tracking controller
- RF mounting options
- High stability LNB
- Sand Shoes