- Technical Specifications
- Support Documents
QD 77 – 0.77m Quick Deploy Antenna
The QD-77 and QD-77 Precision are the latest in the Holkirk Ka Band satellite terminal family and have been designed to access the pan-european, Eutelsat Ka-Sat network.
For either stand-alone remote internet access or as part of a bonded 3G/4G system, the QD-77 is a fast, accurate and re-deployable system that will provide up to 10Mbits/sec upload speeds with guaranteed confirmed information rates.
The QD-77 can be used across Europe with 8 down link gateways ensuring full redundancy and maximum operational up-time.
To make satellite access as simple as possible there is an online booking system that will allow you to pre-book air time and an easy to use smart phone app to assist in pointing the antenna manually.
- 77cm Quick deploy terminal
- Strong, light weight tripod
- Simple installation
- Antenna pointing app for smart phone
- Ruggedised transport cases
- SD/HD Webstreaming
- Remote office
- Live corporate events
- Sports coverage
- Venue broadcasting
- Live music / content delivery
- Wifi hotspot
- Rural communication (Internet, Skype, etc)
- Transport case for modem
- 10m–25m interconnection cable
- SUUNTO compass and inclinometer
- Satellite air-time connection (pay as you go)
|Polarisation||Circular LHCP & RHCP|
|Packaging||2 cases <23Kg|