The FRC0740 has 2 L-band inputs and one L-band monitoring output. The signals on the two L-band inputs can be combined inside the unit before being up-converted. The high output frequency stability is provided by an internal 10 MHz reference clock. For applications requiring a very high frequency stability (such as for very low data rate carriers), an optional very high stability reference clock can be ordered.
The FRC0740 is easy to operate and monitor. All control and monitoring parameters are available locally on the front panel and remotely through a web interface. It is also possible to control or monitor the FRC0740 via RMCP or SNMP.
- Wide choice of RF frequency ranges covering C, Ku and DBS-bands
- Very high frequency stability
- Very low spurious characteristics
- 2 L-band inputs and one L-band output
- Integrated signal combiner
- Very high linearity
- Very good gain flatness over the entire bandwidth