The iNetVu® FLY-98V Flyaway Antenna is a 98 cm satellite antenna system which is a highly portable, self-pointing, auto-acquire unit that is configurable with the iNetVu® 7710 Controller providing fast satellite acquisition within minutes, anytime anywhere. It can be assembled in 10 minutes by one person.
If you operate in Ka-band, the FLY-98V system is easily configured to provide instant access to satellite communications for any application that requires reliable and/or remote connectivity in a rugged environment. This next generation Flyaway Ka terminal delivers affordable broadband Internet services (High-speed access, Video & Voice over IP, file transfer, e-mail or web browsing). Ideally suited for industries such as Oil & Gas Exploration, Military Communications, Disaster Management, SNG, Emergency Communications Backup, Cellular Backhaul and many others.
- One-Piece, high surface accuracy, off set feed, steel reflector
- Heavy duty feed arm capable of supporting up to 5kg (10lbs) Ka transceiver
- Designed to work with the iNetVu® 7710 Controller
- Works seamlessly with the world’s emerging commercial ViaSat /KA-SAT satellite Surfbeam II/PRO Auto-acquire modems
- Auto beam select on KA-SAT Tooway services
- 2 Axis motorization
- Supports manual control when required
- One button, auto-pointing controller acquires Ka-band satellite within 2 minutes
- Field upgradable to Ku-band
- Captive hardware / Fasteners
- 10 minute assembly by one person, no tools required
- Compact packaging; 3 ruggedized cases
- Supports Skyware Global 98 cm Ka antenna
- Standard 2 year warranty