The iNetVu® FLY-1801 Antenna is a 1.8m highly portable, self-pointing, auto-acquire unit that is configurable with the iNetVu® 7710 Controller and can be assembled in less than 20 minutes by one person. The antenna features a 6-piece carbon fibre reflector with compact pedestal and is designed to be cost-effective while providing exceptional performance in a light weight package.
Whether you operate in Ku or C band, the 1.8m Flyaway system is easily configured to provide instant access to satellite communications for any application that requires reliable and/or remote connectivity in a rugged environment. Ideally suited for industries such as Disaster Management, Military, Oil & Gas Exploration, Mining, Construction, Mobile Offices and Emergency Services.
- 6-Piece Carbon Fibre Reflector
- One button, auto-pointing Controller acquires any Ku or C band satellite within 2 minutes
- 3 Axis motorization
- Supports manual control
- Captive Hardware/Fasteners
- No tools required for assembly
- Set-up time less than 20 minutes, one person
- Designed to work with the iNetVu® 7710 Controller
- Leveling capability for uneven surfaces
- Standard 2 year warranty