The iNetVu® 1.2m Flyaway Antenna System is a highly portable, self-pointing, auto-acquire unit that is configurable with the iNetVu® 7710 Controller and can be assembled in less than 15 minutes by one person. The antenna features a 2-piece segmented glass fibre reinforced reflector with compact pedestal and is designed to be cost-effective while providing exceptional performance in a light weight package.
If you operate in Ku-band, the FLY-1202 Flyaway System is easily configured to provide instant access to satellite communications for any application that requires reliable and/or remote connectivity in a rugged environment. Ideally suited for industries such as Disaster Management, Military, Oil & Gas Exploration, Mining, Construction, Mobile Offices and Emergency Services.
- One button auto-pointing controller 3 Axis motion (Ku-band), 2 axis (X-band)
- Airline transportable
- Supports manual control when required
- Designed to work with the iNetVu® 7710 Controller
- Captive hardware / fasteners
- 1.2m off set, prime focus, 2-piece thermoset molded reflector
- Supports General Dynamics Series 3122 1.2m antenna
- No tools required for assembly / disassembly
- Less than 15 minutes assembly time, one person job
- Elevation-over-azimuth pedestal provides excellent stiffness characteristics and convenience for the user
- Eutelsat / Intelsat compliant
- Compact packaging, 4 ruggedized shipping cases
- Minimal maintenance required
- Standard 2 year warranty