Falcon Ku-band Agile Upconverter
Model FN-U-K3L1-24112 Falcon L-band Agile Up converter, converting L-band (950 - 1950) to Ku-band (12.75 - 14.5GHz).
The Falcon holds up to five converters modules in a compact 1U chassis, which are hot-swap. Each conversion module is 3 slots wide.
FLEXIBLE module configurations are available. Choose a mixture of up and down, agile and block converters with different operating frequencies, in the same chassis.
RESILIENCE is also provided from hot-swap dual redundant power supplies and a field serviceable CPU.
10MHz reference source for external/internal (field replaceable).
INTEGRATED CONVERTER REDUNDANCY: Hot-swap and field-replaceable 2+1 redundant configuration (with standby input / output) or 1+1 redundant configuration (with standby input / output) available
- Flexible module configurations with frequency range options. User selectable via HMI or web browser.
- Reliability in service with dual redundant hot-swap power supplies and CPU, and field serviceable and replaceable frequency converter modules.
- Compact chassis with capacity for up to 5 modules.
- Remote Control & Monitoring via RJ45 Ethernet port with SNMP and web browser interface.
- Local control and monitoring via high resolution touchscreen.
- 10MHz reference source for external/internal (field replaceable).
- Redundancy configurations available 2+1 redundancy (with standby input/output) or 1+1 redundancy (with standby input/output)
- Teleports and Earth Stations
- Satellite Operators
- Government and Defence
- Telemetry, Tracking and Command (TT&C)
- High resilience applications
- Each Falcon conversion chassis has 17 module slots.
- 2 slots are required for mandatory 10MHz reference source and fan.
- Leaving 15 module slots for other RF modules.
- Depending on the configuration the chassis can house up to 5 conversion modules or 3 conversion modules and a redundancy switch.
- Maximum converter module capacity in the chassis is dependent upon the application required.
- 1 slot wide - for 10MHz reference source
- 1 slot wide - for fan
- 3 slots wide - for Falcon Up/Down Conversion modules
- 6 slots wide - for Falcon Redundancy Switch modules