AQYR Diamondback Terminal Overview
The AQYR Diamondback Terminal, now available at SATCOM Services, delivers affordable high-speed internet access via satellite for workers at temporary sites. The rugged, lightweight full auto-acquisition terminal is based on ViaSat satellite networking system. This single case portable Auto-Acquisition compact terminal is designed for a quick and reliable toolless user installation and satellite acquisition in less than 10 minutes by personnel with little to no satellite user training.
HIGH-PERFORMANCE, COST-EFFECTIVE INTERNET ACCESS ON THE GO
The AQYR Diamondback Terminal is designed for users requiring rapidly attainable high throughput connectivity with downstream rates up to 40Mbps and upstream rates up to 10Mbps, in a compact and portable package. Field reporters, remote medical and peace workers, and emergency responders benefit from high-speed Internet with the convenience of near instant connectivity even in locations where no other communications infrastructure is available. The form factor is ruggedized to support operation in harsh conditions and supports multiple configuration options to suit user needs. The complete system, including the satellite AutoAQYR terminal and antenna, can be packed into a single case for transit and is lightweight enough to be carried by a single user.
EASY INSTALLATION AND OPERATION
The compact Diamondback AutoAQYR Terminal is designed for a quick and reliable toolless user installation and satellite acquisition in less than 10 minutes by personnel with little to no satellite user training.
- Single case portable, airline checkable
- Simple rapid deployment, no tools required
- Easily portable high-speed connectivity
- Ruggedized for operation in harsh environments
- Utilizes affordable, high-capacity Ka-band satellite bandwidth
- Lightweight system weighs only 48 lbs.; 21.8 kg
- Quick set-up and signal acquisition using the unique AutoAQYR terminal for rapid satellite acquisition, less than 10 minutes
- Integrated terminal and remote Web based GUI for complete live terminal operation and status
- Integrated 4-port IP router