Agilis ALB250 Series X-Band BUC is a highly cost effective outdoor RF transmitter for satellite communication.
The BUC has excellent efficiency and consumes less power due to the innovative and efficient thermal design.
Built-in redundancy-ready feature eliminates the use of an external controller for 1:1 redundancy operation. This eliminates messy cabling at the antenna making this a very elegant solution.
Extensive M/C interface with RS232/485 and Ethernet (SNMP & HTTP).
- Forward & reverse power detection facility
- Input power detection facility
- Intuitive monitoring & control through RS232/485 and Ethernet (SNMP & HTTP).
- Automatic fault identification & alarm generation
- Temperature compensation facility
- Built-in redundancy facility
- Built-in 10MHz reference
- Sample port for output monitoring
- Wide operating temperature range -40ºC to +60ºC
- RoHS Compliant