This small and lightweight BUC is ideal for mobile and satellite uplink applications.
The BUC has excellent efficiency and consumes less power for 400W. Innovative and efficient thermal design makes this BUC one of the smallest in the industry.
Built-in redundancy-ready feature eliminates the use of an external controller for 1:1 redundancy operation. This eliminates messy cabling at the antenna making this a very elegant solution.
Extensive M&C interface with RS232/485, Ethernet (SNMP & HTTP) and Wifi.
- Compact and lightweight
- Available for all C-Band frequencies
- Forward & reverse power detection facility
- Input power detection facility
- Intuitive monitoring & control through RS232/485, Ethernet (SNMP & HTTP)
- Automatic fault identification & alarm generation
- Temperature compensation facility
- Built-in redundancy facility
- Built-in 10MHz reference with auto-detection
- Built-in harmonics reject filter
- Sample port for output monitoring
- Wide operating temperature range -40ºC to +60ºC
- RoHS Compliant