New Skyware Global 98cm Rx/Tx Standard and Extended KaBand Antenna is a rugged, commercial quality product suitable for the most demanding applications.
The reflector is constructed from glass fiber reinforced polyester for strength and accuracy. A proprietary process developed by Skyware Global ensures high RF reflectivity as needed for Ka-Band operation
The precision Az/EI mount is made of galvanized steel for excellent corrosion resistance. This mount includes special features to increase pointing accuracy with low backlash and lockdown error.
This Az/EI allows the antenna to be installed on standard (60.3mm) [2.375”] OD installation mounts.
All hardware is plated to 720 hour salt spray standards tested in accordance with ASTM B-117.
Designed for use with the Skyware Global line of Ka-band Feed assemblies.
Tx Cross-Polarization Isolation of 25dB within 1dB contour or better for CP Application.
Excellent Tx Port to Port Isolation of 90dB or better
Meets or exceeds regulatory agency requirements
System designed for typical Ka-band RF Electronics
- ISO 9001:2008 Certificate of Registration
- Eutelsat Certificate No. EA-V064
- One-piece precision composite Reflector
- Precision Az/EI Mount
- Fine Azimuth and Elevation Adjustment Features
- All Materials Comply with EU Directive No. 2002/95/EC (RoHS]
- 720 Hour Salt Spray Hardware
- Designed for Skyware Global Ka Band Feed Components
- Designed for Tier I OEM Transceiver