New Skyware Global 98cm Rx/Tx Standard Ka-Band Antenna is a rugged, commercial quality product suitable for the most demanding applications.
The reflector is constructed from glass fiber reinforced polyester (SMC) for strength and accuracy. A proprietary process developed by Skyware Global ensures high RF reflectivity as needed for Ka-Band operation
The precision Az/EI mount is made of galvanized steel for excellent corrosion resistance. This mount includes special features to increase pointing accuracy with low backlash and lockdown error.
This Az/EI allows the antenna to be installed on standard (60.3mm) [2.375”] OD installation mounts.
All hardware is plated to 720 hour salt spray standards tested in accordance with ASTM B-117.
Designed for use with the Skyware Global line of Ka-band Feed assemblies.
Tx Cross-Polarization Isolation of 25dB (within 1dB B/W) or better for CP Application.
Excellent Tx Port to Port Isolation of 90dB or better
Meets or exceeds regulatory agency requirements
System designed for typical Ka-band RF Electronics
- ISO 9001:2008 Certificate of Registration
- One-piece precision SMC Reflector
- Precision Az/EI Mount
- Fine Azimuth and Elevation Adjustment Features
- All Materials Comply with EU Directive No. 2002/95/EC (RoHS]
- 720 Hour Salt Spray Hardware
- Designed for Skyware Global Ka Band Feed Components
- Designed for Tier I OEM Transceiver