The Skyware Global 96cm Standard Rx/Tx Ku-Band LFL Class I Antenna is a rugged, commercial quality product suitable for the most demanding applications.
The reflector is constructed from glass fiber reinforced polyester [SMC] for strength and accuracy. A proprietary process developed by Skyware Global insures high RF reflectivity as needed for Ku Band operation.
The precision Az/EI mount is made of galvanized steel for excellent corrosion resistance. This mount includes special features to increase pointing accuracy with low backlash and lockdown error.
This Az/EI allows the antenna to be installed on standard 73-76mm [27/8 ”- 3”] OD installation mounts.
All hardware is plated to 720 hour salt spray standards tested in accordance with ASTM B-117.
TX Cross-Polarisation of greater than 30db within 1dB contour.
Excellent Port-to-Port Isolation of 90dB or better.
Meets or exceeds regulator agency requirements.
Class I system designed for typical 1 W and 2 W Ku-band RF Electronics.
* 1.7 kg or 3.7 lb max. weight (For BUC and LNB) 1.9 kg or 4.2 lb max. weight (For Transceiver)
- ISO 9001:2008 Certificate of Registration
- Eutelsat Cert. No. EA-V061
- One-piece precision SMC Reflector
- Precision Az/EI Mount
- Fine Azimuth and Elevation Adjustment Features
- All Materials Comply with EU Directive No. 2002/95/EC (RoHS]
- 720 Hour Salt Spray Hardware
- Standard Waveguide Flange Interface