The Skyware Global Type 961 96 cm Class I Rx/Tx Antenna is a rugged commercial grade product suitable for the most demanding applications. The reflector is thermoset-molded for strength and surface accuracy. Molded into the rear of the reflector is a network of support ribs which strengthens the antenna and sustains its critical parabolic shape necessary for transmit performance. The reflector optics feature a long focal length for excellent cross-pol performance.
The heavy gauge steel Az/El mount provides a rigid support to the reflector. This mount secures the antenna to any 60mm (2.38”) O.D. mast and prevents slippage in high winds. A special powder paint process offers protection from weather-related corrosion.
The antenna features a unique feed which provides cross-pol performance that exceeds industry standards.
- All materials comply with EU directive No. 2002/95/EC (RoHS).
- One-piece precision offset thermosetmolded reflector.
- Long focal length optics for low cross-pol performance.
- Available with Ku-Band co-pol or cross-pol feeds.
- Galvanized 19 mm (.75” )O.D. feed support legs for lightweight outdoor units (ODU’s).
- Plated hardware for maximum corrosion resistance
- Az/El mount includes both elevation and azimuth fine adjustments
- Class I system designed for typical 1 W and 2 W Ku-band RF Electronics
- * 1.7 kg or 3.7 lb max. weight (For BUC and LNB) 1.9 kg or 4.2 lb max. weight (For Transceiver)